1. Beauty was “go big or go home.” You wore colorful eyeshadow, bright lips and big hair.
2. Those brows! That hair! Brooke Shields was the face of the ‘80s with her provocative Calvin Klein ads. "Want to know what comes between me and my Calvins? Nothing."
Photo Credit: Calvin Klein
3. A young Matt Dillon, Rob Lowe, Patrick Swayze and Tom Cruise from The Outsiders were the ultimate heartthrobs
Photo Credit: Zoetrope Studios
4. You not only remember a time when Princess Diana was married to Prince Charles, but you watched the wedding.
5. You were either Team Madonna or Team Cyndi Lauper.
6. You basically wanted to be Molly Ringwald in 16 Candles.
Photo Credit: Universal Pictures
7. Duran Duran was "Hungry Like The Wolf" and that was just fine with you.
8. You know - and have used - a floppy disk.
9. You owned a Walkman (bonus points: it was a yellow, waterproof sony).
10. You remember when mullets were cool.
11. You wore leg warmers (preferably in neon), pegged your jeans, and used scrunchies for your side ponytails.
12. You remember when skates had metal wheels and were used at the rink.
Ultimate Test: You can recite the entire letter the students from The Breakfast Club wrote in detention.