Keep up with this year's World Cup!
Every day between kick off on June 12 to the final match on July 13, televisions will be flooded with multiple matches for 2014's FIFA World Cup. Stay in the know of one of the world's most widely viewed sporting events with this guide!
The World Cup alternates every two years between the men and the women, and this year it's time for the men to hit the field in the host country, Brazil. The teams are divided into groups and winners of each group will move up in the games starting June 28.
World Cup 2014 Team Groups
The teams are split up into groups in order to break down the tournament. A team must win amongst it's group in order to move forward.
|Group A||Group B||Group C||Group D|
|Group E||Group F||Group G||Group H|
|Ecuador||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Portugal||Algeria|
- Belo Horizonte
- Porto Alegre
- Rio de Janeiro
- São Paulo
Dates To Mark On The Calendar
The World Cup calendar has some great matches in store. Below are important dates to keep in mind, including when you can root on Team U.S.A!
- Thursday, June 12: Kick-off game, Brazil vs. Croatia at 3 p.m.
- Monday, June 16: U.S.A vs. Ghana at 5 p.m.
- Sunday, June 22: U.S.A vs. Portugal at 5 p.m.
- Thursday, June 26: U.S.A vs. Germany at 5 p.m.
- Saturday, June 28: Kickoff for Round of 16 at 11 a.m.
- Friday, July 4: Kickoff for Quarter Finals at 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 8: Kickoff for Semi Finals at 3 p.m.
- Saturday, July 12: Third Place game at 3 p.m.
- Sunday, July 13: Final Game at 2 p.m.