Looking at the ingredients of this recipe, you might not be interested if you're not a fan of pepper jack cheese or the Worcestershire and butter mixture. But trust us- these sandwiches are amazing. They're also great for parties, and they actually keep well (if they last long enough to be wrapped up).
- 2 packages Hawaiian Bread Rolls (12 per package)
- 1 lb Shaved Ham or 1 package Ham slices
- 1 package pepper jack cheese or Jalapeño Monterrey Jack Cheese (10 slices per package)
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- Cut Hawaiian rolls in half and layer bottom of 9 x 13 pan with the bottom of the rolls.
- Layer the ham and cheese on the bottom half of the rolls. Layer top half of the rolls.
- In a measuring cup, whisk together melted butter and Worcestershire sauce. Pour sauce mixture evenly over the rolls.
- Sprinkle poppy seeds over the rolls.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate over night or go ahead and bake.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until cheese in melted.