It's football season, and you may be spending your Sundays watching your team dominate (or fail miserably). Why not incorporate the 21 Day Challenge into your weekly routine? After all, that's the point of the challenge- to make cooking at home part of your lifestyle. Sure, this dip isn't exactly the healthiest thing you could make, but when it's cold outside, this spicy dip is exactly what you need for your Sunday TV watching (whether that's football or not).
- 16 oz. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 oz. cream cheese
- 8 oz. ranch dressing
- 6 oz. Frank's Red Hot Sauce (depending on how spicy you want it, start with less and add more as needed)
- 2 chicken breasts, shredded
- Add Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, ranch, and hot sauce to slow cooker. Mix together.
- Set slow cooker on high, and allow cheese mixture to melt.
- Add shredded chicken breasts and cook for 1-2 hours, allowing the flavors to combine. Stir occasionally, making sure the bottom doesn't burn.
- Serve with tortilla chips.