21 Day Cooking Challenge
Day 1 is about being simple and easing yourself into the challenge. The beauty of burritos is you can really put anything in a tortilla and call it a burrito. This recipe has avocado in it, but if you don't have access to year-round avocados , it's easy to substitute with canned tomatoes, salsa, corn - really whatever is available.
This recipe makes about 8 burritos, depending on how full you stuff the tortillas.
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup mexican cheese
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 8 large tortillas
- Cooking spray
- Mix the chicken, cheese, cilantro, and avocados together in a bowl.
- Lay the tortilla flat and add the mixture. Roll. Repeat.
- Spray frying pan with cooking spray. Place burritos in pan and brown slightly on either side.
- Enjoy with toppings like salsa or sour cream.