Tacos are awesome! Bite-sized muffin tin tacos are even better. They're great for parties, packing in lunches or just for a fun weeknight meal. Muffin tin taco salad only call for 4 ingredients, but the fun part is topping them with whatever you love on your regular taco salad with-lettuce, tomato, guacamole, salsa, sour cream- whatever!
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
- Any toppings like guacamole, salsa, lettuce, sour cream
- Cook ground beef with taco seasoning according to package.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Add 2 wonton wrappers to each muffin cup, so they're covering the space of the cup.
- Layer in refried beans in each cup.
- Add ground beef to each cup.
- Top each cup with cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes, until wontons are golden brown and cheese has melted.
- Top with different toppings.