When you're on the go in the morning, it can be hard to make a hearty breakfast. These Muffin Tin Pancakes are a great option for grab-and-go. This recipe adds sausage, bacon, and blueberries to the pancake bites, but you can make it your own and add your favorite fruit, nut, or meat.
- 1/2 cup pancake mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup syrup
- sausage links, bacon, or blueberries
- Combine pancake mix, milk, and syrup together in a bowl.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into muffin tins, filling about 2/3 of the way.
- Add toppings like sausage links, bacon, or blueberries.
- Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes.