Muffin tin recipes like this one for Pizza Puffs are great for families or adults on the go. Kids can have fun making the pizza puffs, and they can be individualized to accommodate different tastes. They are also great for grabbing and taking with you, so if you're off to soccer practice or simply have a long day at the office, they can be thrown in a container and reheated as necessary.
- Canned buttermilk biscuits
- Pizza sauce
- pepperoni slices or diced sausage links
- shredded Mexican blend or mozzarella cheese
- Spray muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Flatten the biscuits, and place at the bottom of the muffin cups. Try to push the dough up the sides a bit.
- Spoon pizza sauce into each biscuit.
- Top with pepperoni or sausage, or add veggies instead.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes.
- If desired, dip in marinara sauce.