Fans of the Reuben sandwich will love how this recipe takes this classic deli favorite and transforms it into a hearty meal for dinner.
- Sauté sausage in a skillet with olive oil and garlic
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Mix warm sausage in bowl with Thousand Island dressing, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese
- Place cooked egg noodles in a casserole dish
- Stir in the mixed ingredients
- Bake for 20 minutes (until cheese is melted)
If you have rye bread, cut into squares and coat with olive oil and sprinkle over the top of the casserole