Do you own these unique denim pieces?
You may not know, but denim like leather can be worn year round. There are denim pieces that you need to add to your wardrobe like a denim blazer. It's unique but simple enough to go with many pieces you already own. Every one has at least one chambray buttoned down top, but take it a step further and try unconventional denim styles that are comfortable and stylish.
5 Denim Styles You Need to Try Right Now
- Denim blazer: It's a funky spin to the classic black or colored blazer.
- Chambray bomber jacket: It's perfect with your light-wash jeans or maxi skirt.
- Denim trench coat: A light version of the classic trench, the denim trench is great to wear to the office or a cool night out on the town.
- Distressed boyfriend jeans: These jeans are a perfect addition to your v-neck tee and necklace.
- Quilted denim jacket: Not seen too often, it's a heavier jacket to wear on cool nights or those breezy days the trench or blazer is just too light.