Black leather, yellow leather, any leather.
Every woman has at least one leather purse she swears by no matter if it’s “in season” or not right? Well, if you don’t have a quality leather bag, you need to purchase at least one. For all women, shopaholics, fashionistas, leather lovers or newcomers, here are the five types of leather purses you need to add to your accessory wardrobe.
Leather Bags You Need
Leather is one of those things you must have, especially when it comes to accessories. Leather accessories add style but are also quality pieces that last a long time. So here, take a peek at the five leather bags you must have!
1. Leather Crossbody: For those walking/park/amusement park days, this bag is your savior.
2. Leather Weekender: The weekender is the middle child between the everyday tote and duffle bag. If you’re going on a short weekend trip, don’t want something as big as a duffle bag, or something not as dressed up as an everyday bag like the tote, use the weekend bag to throw all your essentials in. With leather, you can pack for hundreds of weekends to come.
3. Leather Tote: Cotton is cool, cloth is cool too, but when you need a sturdy bag to place your not so essential essential items in they just don’t do the job. If you’re carrying lunch or a makeup bag inside because the tote holds so much you can’t resist, leather is easier to clean in case of accidents and spills.
4. Leather Clutch: Simply put, every girl should have at least a black leather clutch - if not in hundreds in different colors.
5. Leather Duffle: Use it as your travel bag and carry on. Quality and convenient!
What other leather accessories are essential to a woman’s wardrobe?