Stop frying your hair, and try these fun no-heat hairstyles!
The single worst thing you can do to your hair is fry it with over heating and styles where heat is required. Heat can actually pull out the moisture in your hair, dry it out and damage it. Using heat for styling, such as using a straightener, curler or blow dryer, should always be kept to a minimum. Try these five no-heat hairstyles to keep your locks full and luxurious!
No-Heat Hairstyle Ideas
- Natural Curls: If you have naturally curly hair, there are natural curl serums, pomades, gels and sprays to help you rock your natural curls. These products help with creating volume and sheen so your curls aren’t weighed down, flat or stringy.
- Roller Set: You can roller set your own hair, have a friend do it or get a professional roller set done to get big and bouncy curls that will last. Although it will take a but longer to dry, if you let the set air dry rather than sitting under a hair dryer, your hair will be better off.
- Braided Styles: There are multiple ways to braid your hair, so explore them! Braid your hair in big box braids, french braid, fish tail, braid a few in your hair to pin back or put them in a ponytail.
- Pin-Ups: Pin up your hair with cute girly styles so you don’t have to use any heat.
- Bun It: There are so many ways to style a bun, so experiment. Throw on a cap and put a bun in your hair. Put your hair in a topknot on the top of your head. Go for a messy bun, a side bun, or a low-back bun. When pinned right, buns can lost all day, and super easy to put up!
Try these no-heat hairstyles and tell us how you liked them!