We’ve got six easy exercises you can do to banish back fat in the comfort of your own home.
We all want to look sleek in strapless dresses and halter tops, right? Well, there’s no reason why you can’t! Improve your backside and look absolutely amazing with these six easy exercises for your back.
Exercises to Tone Your Back and Banish Fat
Bent Over Row
- You’ll want to grab a pair of weights heavy enough that you can still maintain good form through your lower back.
- Start with a flat back with abs pulled in and hands at your side.
- Squeeze the elbows pulling up to the rib cage.
- Squeeze at the top and bring shoulder blades together.
- Once you’ve done as many as you think you can do, you’ll move on to the alternate row exercise.
- Still using your weights, bring your elbows out to your side one at a time.
- Repeat until you get tired.
- This move hits the rear deltoid muscles and upper back shoulders.
- You may need lighter weights for this exercise.
- Try keeping the hands aligned with the shoulders.
- Squeeze through the shoulder blades.
- Repeat for as many reps as you can do.
- Next, take your weights to the floor and leave them there.
- Put one foot in front of the other.
- Bend over in a 90-degree angle and take your hands behind your head. Lift up.
- Perform 12 to 15 reps with the right foot in front and follow the same number of reps with the left foot in front.
- Place your hands and knees on the floor forming a table top position. Make sure your hands are right under your shoulders.
- Start with your thumb down, pinky finger up and lift the weight out to the side. You should feel this immediately in your back and core.
- Perform 12 to 15 reps on each side.
Side Plank & Leg Lift
- Start by sitting on the floor leaning more on one side.
- Placing your elbow on the floor and stack your feet on top of one another.
- Place your free hand on your hip and lift your hip off the floor.
- Lift the leg that’s on top repeatedly for about 10 reps and repeat on the other side.
With these simple, at home exercises, you'll tone up your back in no time. You’ll quickly begin to see results and the fat will soon be melting off!