Floral dresses are wonderful, but looking good in them is even better.
Floral prints are a hot trend we don’t see going anywhere anytime soon. So, before you stock up on this pretty trend, use this guide to learn which cuts and styles work best for your body type.
6 Floral Dresses for Your Body Type
1. Pear-shaped: For the pair shaped girl, look for fitted bodice styles dresses or cami midi dresses with a pleated of full skirt, so your waist is the focal point.
2. Hourglass shaped: For the hourglass shaped girl or the arm conscious girl, look for a body hugging three-quarter length sleeved and three-quarter length long dress. It’s not only sexy, but a flattering silhouette.
3. Athletic/boy shaped: For the athletically built girl, look for short asymmetrical dresses with a sweet heart neckline. These are flattering on your shape and softens up your look.
4. Tall: For the tall ladies, look for longer maxi dresses that play on your height. Because of your frame, you can wear super long dresses that are backless and with lots of detailed prints.
5. Ample busted: For the ample busted girl, look for swing style dresses with structured bodices. These dresses (with thin/skinny straps) keep the silhouette flattering while offering support to the ‘girls’ without sacrificing style.
6. Short/pint-sized: For the the pint-sized girl, look for floral tee dresses or short shift dresses with high necklines. High neckline dresses look great on girls with petite figures. Outside of the floral print go for simple designs and stay away from a lot of straps and heavily designed dresses.