Gather up the girls and for a change, enjoy a night in with some good friends, good food, good stories and of course, good cocktails! Ditch the boring drinks like cosmos for fun, innovative drinks that make ladies' night even more enjoyable! Beer and shots are alright but sometimes we are just in the mood for some girly cocktails! Try these 7 cocktail recipes for your girl’s night!
Classic Mimosa With a Twist
Simply mix orange juice and champagne for a classic mimosa! Or you can give it a twist and add a splash of pomegranate juice, grapefruit juice or pineapple!
- 3-4 peaches
- 6 tablespoons of peach liqueur
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Sparkling wine
- In a blender, mix peaches, lemon juice and liqueur until smooth.
- Add a teaspoon at a time of sugar until it’s to your liking.
- Refrigerate for a couple hours and pour into champagne flutes and add sparkling wine.
Mix blackberries, gin, vanilla syrup, lime juice and ginger ale for a bubbly and pretty cocktail!
- 1 1/2 shots of chocolate liqueur
- 1 1/2 shots of creme de cacao
- 1/2 shot of your favorite vodka
- 2 1/2 shots of half-and-half
- Add all ingredients to a shaker, shake well and pour into martini glasses.
- Pour chocolate syrup around the inside of the glasses for a pretty presentation!
Sparkling Pink Punch
- Raspberry lemonade
- Pomegranate juice
- Sparkling water
- Mix the rum, raspberry lemonade and pomegranate juice and add to a punch bowl.
- Pour in your sparkling water and garnish glasses with raspberries!
- White wine
- Sparkling water
- Over medium heat, mix ginger roots, sugar and water to create a syrup. Let flavors infuse for 5 minutes.
- Remove ginger and pour syrup into champagne flutes and add white whine and a splash of sparkling water.
Watermelon Jolly Rancher
Mix watermelon vodka with peach schnapps and cranberry juice for a candy-like cocktail!