Have a few weddings to attend? Here are great dress options!
Weddings are such fun events, and are even more fun when it's a close friend or family member. One of the most fun things about going to a ceremony is getting dressed up. But, you often will find yourself wondering what to wear to the wedding.
Whatever the theme is for the wedding (formal or casual), there are many types of dresses you can wear that will make you feel good and attract the right attention... Of course, without upstaging the bride.
7 Spring Dresses for A Wedding Guest
- Spring into florals: Flowers at a wedding aren’t just for the bouquet. Spring is synonymous with flowers so a floral dress for a wedding guest would be absolutely adorable and charming.
- Be pretty in pleat: Whether one-shoulder, color blocked or wrapped, a loose-fitting pleated dress flatters any body shape. Wear a nice, soft spring color such as yellow or coral to brighten your look.
- Striped dress: Stripes are a hot trend this season and surely spring wedding guest attire. Remember: horizontal stripes gives the body a wider figure while vertical stripes thins your shape. Throw on a scarf to make your outfit complete.
- Say “yes” to the Maxi dress: Some question whether or not maxi dresses are appropriate for a wedding. I say yes! Maxi dresses are a trend that isn’t going anywhere soon and there are so many different and classy styles that are very suitable for a wedding. A one-color or printed maxi dress is sure to give you an elegant look and is a perfect dress for a wedding guest.
- Polka dots: They’re a fun, spring-like, soft pattern that’s a great option for a wedding. The contrasting dark and light colors add a flirty, playful look (HINT: Black and white is in this spring so go for it!)
- High-low dress: This new ultra cute trend is my one of my favorites! It gives you an edgy and graceful look at the same time, especially if you have height on your side. Show off your amazing legs but make sure the front of your dress isn’t too high. Bring a cover-up just in case.
- Simple and chic: Picking out a dress doesn't have to be complicated. You can always just stick with a dress that has one color and jazz it up with jewelry or cute shoes. Solid color dresses are always great because you can wear them for other occasions as well!
Any of these are guaranteed to make you look great for your friend’s big day. Who knows, maybe you’ll meet your future hubby there!