Brighten up your eyes with these makeup tips.
Do you want to know how you can make your eyes look bigger? Well, lucky for you making your eyes appear bigger is a simple trick that takes a steady hand and the right products. You may already have some of these beauty tools but aren’t using them in the correct way. Making your eyes look bigger is an easy fix, trust us. With a bit of altering, adding, filling and plumping, it’s a job anyone can do. Let’s get to work. Here are 9 tips to make your eyes look bigger.
How to Make Your Eyes Look Bigger
- Use light colored shimmering shadows on the inner corners of your eyes
- Use a white eye pencil on the inner corners and waterline
- Highlight under your brow tip and on your lower lash line
- Groom, shape and fill our eyebrows
- Apply eye liner on half of your lower lash line
- Apply eye liner on half of your upper lid
- Use blue liners and shadows (blue brightens the whites of eyes)
- Curl your lashes and use mascara
- Try false lashes
Different facial features call for different techniques, tips and tricks, but these are the basics to making eyes bigger. Play around with the color wheel according to your eye color to get even more dramatic with opening and brightening your eyes.