This article is sponsored by Swanson®
Crisp lettuce takes the place of tortillas in these delicious wraps made quick and easy with white chicken breast and crunchy vegetables, all tossed in an Asian-sesame dressing.
Watch the video below to learn how to make!
- 1 can (12.5 ounces) white chicken breast, drained
- 2 medium carrots, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 3/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup reduced fat ginger sesame vinaigrette dressing
- 6 large Bibb or iceberg lettuce leaves
- Stir the chicken, carrots, pepper, onions and dressing in a medium bowl.
- Divide the chicken mixture among the lettuce leaves. Fold the lettuce leaves around the filling and serve immediately.