Pair this savory stuffing recipe with a moist and flavorful turkey for a superb and seasonal holiday meal. The sweetness of apples and cranberries paired with an herb-seasoned bird will have your guests begging for seconds, thirds, and... you get the idea!
Watch our video to learn how you can make for your next holiday event!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 stalks celery, sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 package (12 ounces) herb-seasoned cubed stuffing
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Line a 3-quart shallow baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Heat the butter in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add the celery and onion and cook until they're tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the broth, apple and cranberries. Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Add the stuffing and mix lightly. Spoon the stuffing mixture into the baking pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the stuffing mixture is hot.