Do you have a preference?
Blush enhances any makeup look. Bronzed cheeks or colorful apples of the cheeks makes for a great face. So, you have to have it. You may have a preference or may not have even known cream blush exists. But, you should know about them both. The blush you use should depend on your skin type: if you have oily or dry skin, and your goal for your makeup. Take a look at the features and benefits of both powder and cream blushes so you know where you fall.
Cream vs. Powder Blush
- Great for contouring
- Good for oily skin
- Simplest and quickest to apply
- Most commonly used: perfect for all skin types (except very dry)
- Variety of colors
- Easily applied with finger
- Good for dry, aged and normal skin
- Dewy glow
- Good to use as a base: powder blush on top
Is cream blush or powder blush your favorite?