Looking for a tasty and chic dessert? Try this effortless berries and wine sauvignon recipe!
French Chef Didier Durand from Cyrano's Farm Kitchen in Chicago, IL has a delicious dessert recipe that is great for the family, but is fancy enough to serve at a dinner party.
The recipe only has a few ingredients and takes very little time to make. It serves between 4 and 8 people, so if you are entertaining a large group you might want to double it.
Recipe For Berries and Wine Sauvignon
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- Whip one cup of heavy whipping cream until thick. Whip over a bowl of ice to keep the cream cold.
- Next, crack four egg yolks into a bowl. Then, add a half cup of white wine and a quarter cup of sugar to the mixture.
- Place the bowl on top of a pot of boiling water and mix together. This helps keep mixture warm and make the mixture thick.
- Then, put the mixture on top of the whip cream and gently stir together. You can add some flavoring to the mixture, like vanilla or coffee if you'd like.
- Finally, pour the mixture over the berries, place in oven and cook until heated all the way through and a lightly browned and crispy on the top.
Berries and wine sauvignon is a great alternative to the usual ice cream or brownies for dessert! It's delicate, fancy, and can easily wow your dinner guests. Let us know what you think of it. Enjoy!