Mojitos are so delicious, but they can be such a pain to make with all the muddling and mixing involved. What if we told you that we had a recipe that makes a mouthwatering mojito using only a blender? That’s right, no more muddling! Well, you are in luck! This might be the perfect summer cocktail.
This tasty berry mojito recipe is great for any occasion. This recipe is built for two so if need be cut the recipe in half to make just one personal berry mojito.
- Fresh lime juice
- Berries of your choice
- White rum
- First, take the mint leaves off their stems, making about ½ to quarter cup depending on how minty you want drink to be. Add the leaves to the to blender.
- Next, put 2 tsp. lime juice (or half of a lime fully squeezed) to the blender.
- Then add 2 tsp. sugar to blender. Depending on how sweet you want your mojito to be, you can add a little more or less sugar.
- Put in your fresh berries, and ice.
- And you can’t forget the run! Put two shots of white rum into the blender.
- Blend 30 sec to 1 minute and serve over ice or as is!
It’s as simple as that! If you want, you can substitue tangerines or any other fruit instead of berries. Get creative with it! Either way, this berry mojito recipe is fast, easy and tastes great!