This taffy apple salad recipe is unlike all the others you might have tried.
Eating taffy apples are one of the best things about the fall and winter, don't you agree? The nuts and the caramel on top of the apple is just, hmmm, a bit of heaven. With this taffy apple salad recipe, you can put that taste of heaven in a bowl it over and over again really enjoying the best parts: the nuts and caramel. This classic apple and caramel delight will be loved by everyone who gets a taste. Here’s how to make the best taffy apple salad.
Taffy Apple Salad Recipe
- 4 apples
- 3-6 chocolate candy bars with caramel and nuts
- Lemon juice
- 16 oz. whipped topping
- 1 package vanilla pudding mix
- Milk (as much as pudding calls for)
- Caramel ice cream topping
- Combine and mix cool whip, pudding and milk.
- Chop apples into bite-sized pieces.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over apples to keep them from browning.
- Chop candy bar into bite-sized pieces.
- Stir apples and candy pieces into whipped mixture.
- Drizzle with caramel.
- Garnish with chocolate bandy car pieces.
- Cool and serve.
Sounds caramelized apple goody deliciousness! Yummmmm!