A simple yet delicious egg-breakfast that fits in a mug for the perfect on-the-go-meal!
We all love breakfast, and we all love eggs. But, sometimes we just don't have time in the morning to whip out a pan and scramble up some eggs. We know that eating breakfast is the most important meal of the day, we always tell our kids that, but do we always follow that? Our schedules get so full that we sometimes forget to eat! Or, we pick up a packaged greasy thing at the nearest fast food joint then regret it later.
Well, with this breakfast in a mug recipe by our own Andrea Metcalf, health and fitness expert, you’ll never forget breakfast again! Have you ever tried breakfast in a mug? This breakfast in a mug recipe is sure to satisfy everyone in your family!
- ½ cup liquid egg whites
- Any vegetables you’d like
- Cheese or salsa or anything else you’d like to add
- Add the egg whites, veggies and some cheese into the mug and stir it all up.
- Put in microwave for about 2 minutes.
- Then, you can either eat your breakfast in a mug right out of there or put onto a plate. Either way, this is a fun and easy breakfast that will be quick enough to get you out the door on time!
What would you like to add to your breakfast in a mug? Maybe try a little salsa instead of cheese to give it a little kick! You can even add some cooked sausage for more texture. Tell us what you think!