Make a delicious parfait, beautifully presented in a margarita glass!
Parfaits are filling, delicious and now, extra pretty! For special occasions or just for tomorrow’s breakfast, make a yummy breakfast parfait in a martini or margarita glass. Filled with crunchy granola, nutritious fruit and creamy yogurt, parfaits will be your family’s new favorite breakfast item. Have your family and friends over for a special brunch and offer them pretty parfaits in margarita glasses. They won’t be able to stop talking about them!
- Some crunchy granola. This is great for those who are gluten-free!
- Any kind of yogurt such as low fat vanilla or Greek yogurt.
- Two types of fruit of your choice such as raspberries and blueberries. Or you could do strawberries or blackberries!
- Margarita glass(es).
- Honey (in case anyone likes their yogurt with something sweet!)
- In a margarita glass, start with a layer of granola then a layer of your favorite type of yogurt. You could always do flavored yogurt such as peach for a refreshing treat!
- Next, layer your first fruit. For this recipe, we used blueberries as our first layer.
- Then add another layer of granola and then your second type of fruit. We chose raspberries.
- Add one more layer of yogurt and finish off the top with some more granola. And voilà; a beautifully presented breakfast parfait perfect for any special occasion. You can try this parfait recipe in a martini glass or even a red wine glass.