We've got a fun breakfast recipe for you to make on those mornings you have nothing important to get done!
It's Saturday. You slept in, feel great and now you have nothing planned for the day. What better way to get the morning going than cook up a delicious breakfast?! Check out this easy breakfast quiche recipe you can make using a muffin pan!
Breakfast Quiche Ingredients
- 5 eggs- you can use a mixture of egg whites and yolks or the entire eggs!
- Crescent rolls
- Shredded cheese
- Green onion
- Red onion
- Red pepper
- Sliced mushrooms
- A Protein: think black beans, bacon, ground beef, etc.
- NOTE: You can use any type of vegetable or meats you have in the fridge. Bacon, ground beef, asparagus, spinach... you name it! This is really about creating what tastes good to you.
Directions for Making Breakfast Quiche
1. Chop up all the vegetables you want to include in your recipe. You can chop them however you prefer, but I like to dice them up.
2. Cook your chopped veggies in a sauté pan. Add the (beef-less) ground beef as well. I like to use a non-stick spray. But, you can also sauté them in olive oil or butter.
3. Crack your eggs into a bowl and mix them for 1-2 minutes as if you are making scrambled eggs.
4. Spray your muffin tin with non-stick spray and line with crescent rolls.
5. Add the veggie and meat mixture to the crescent roll cups.
6. Add in whisked egg to each cup until it is almost full.
7. Top the tops with shredded cheese.
8. Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes. They should a little browned on top. You can check to make sure the inside of the quiche is done using a toothpick.
Let them cool a minute or two once you pull them from the oven in case they are hot. After they cool, serve and enjoy! I promise they won't disappoint!