Sports celebs kids play!
Sometimes we look to our favorite celebrities for inspiration. We like to know what and who they're wearing. Where and what they're eating. How they're exercising. Kind of make sense as moms we also are curious about how they spend time with their kids. Especially when their kids are trying to the "normal" stuff, like playing sports just like ours. So we got the goods on what sports celeb kids play when their famous parents are cheering from the sidelines.
While celebs are used to having fans, some lucky Hollywood offspring have their own cheering section when participating in celeb kids play. Like we said, they might just be like our kids, kicking around a soccer ball, batting at baseball or even trying a hand (or kick) at karate.
We loved seeing celeb parents taking a back seat to their little stars, letting them get the attention. Although we’re not sure that we would be able to leave them alone on the sidelines, it seems like the regulars (although not the paparazzi) give them the space to be just mom and dad when watching their kids play.
Celeb Kids In Action
- Suri Cruise: The daughter of Katie and Tom is known to take gymnastics. Although she has also been seen in dance attire, she has been seen in a sparkly red number for floor exercises with her mom looking on.
- Maks, Lev and Natasha Bure: Candace Cameron Bure’s boys are ardent hockey players, just like their dad. Her daughter, Natasha is a star tennis player. And when Candace is not dancing with the stars, she is a self-admitted sports mom.
- Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz Beckham: Not surprisingly, these three boys are big into soccer. They obviously come by their talents naturally (since their dad, David, is one of the biggest names in soccer). And dad, mom and little sister, Harper, cheer them on looking oh so chic.
- Leni Klum and Henry and Johan Samuel: Heidi Klum and Seals’ kids are big into karate. Their little sister Lou is probably not far behind.
- Sean Preston and Jayden James Federline: Sons of Britney Spears and ex-hubbie Kevin Federline play baseball and soccer. Their grandfather Jamie Spears likes to watch from the sidelines too.
- Violet and Seraphina Affleck: They are athletes, says mom Jennifer Garner and admits dad Ben Affleck gets heated when he cheers them on. Soccer is one sport they love among others.
For more celeb mom info, check out poshmom.com
Photo Credit: Instagram