Womens Forum - Live, Love, Inspire

  • 48em
  • 48fb
  • 48tw
Home Health Diet Celebrity Trainer Tips For Eating Better

Celebrity Trainer Tips For Eating Better

Share It
  • Celebrity Trainer Tips For Eating Better

    Celebrity Trainer Tips For Eating Better

    We asked celebrity trainers to tell us how they keep their clients eating better. Check out who they trained and their best tips.

  • Meet Joel Harper

    Meet Joel Harper

    TIP: I recommend having at least one meal a day in complete silence and by yourself. Focus on eating without distractions (this will also help you sense hunger signals). Also, eat sitting down without music, while paying full attention to the food in front of you. Taste each bite and chew your food like you were going to feed it to a baby. It is saying "I am giving myself not only this food but the time and attention necessary to take the best care of my body and my brain today."

    Check out their trainer profile here.

  • Meet Jolene Matthews

    Meet Jolene Matthews

    TIP: Try not to eat after 5 p.m. to lose a pound a day. 

    Check out their trainer profile here.

  • Meet Ray Grayson AKA Mr. Shut Up and Train

    Meet Ray Grayson AKA Mr. Shut Up and Train

    TIP: Live by the 80/20 rule. Eat clean, nutritious whole foods (lean meats, fruit, veggies, whole grains) 80 percent of the time and eat whatever you want the other 20 percent.

    Check out their trainer profile here.

  • Meet Derek DeGrazio of Barry's Bootcamp

    Meet Derek DeGrazio of Barry's Bootcamp

    TIP: "Don't diet. Diets are temporary. Make it a lifestyle: drink water, eat lean and eat green = #skinnyjeans 

    Check out their trainer profile here.

  • Meet Ashley Bordon

    Meet Ashley Bordon

    TIP: Almonds are the definition of #cleanfood! They are a super portable and take up little space (no wrappers) so you can bring them with you anywhere. The fiber, fat and protein ratio makes almonds satiating and easy on the stomach. Low cholesterol and low sodium make them a perfect fitness food in my book.

    Check out their trainer profile here.

celebrity-trainers-5

Photo Credit: Wikipedia 

We asked celebrity trainers to tell us how they keep their clients eating better.  Check out who they trained and their best tips.

 

Share It