21 Day Cooking Challenge
Day 2 is about making something that seems complicated easy. Stir Fry is pretty versatile because you can make it your own with your family's favorite veggies, meat, or grains. This recipe uses frozen veggies and a pre-made stir-fry sauce to make it as simple as possible, but both of these ingredients give you flexibility to play with different sauces and vegetable combinations.
- 4 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup chicken, chopped into cubes
- 1 bag frozen stir fry vegetables
- bottle of stir fry sauce
- brown rice
- Heat skillet or wok with peanut oil.
- add garlic, and cook for 15 seconds.
- add chicken and cook until no longer pink. remove from pan.
- add frozen veggies to wok and cook until no longer frozen.
- return chicken to pan and add stir fry sauce to taste, between 1 tablespoon to 1/4 cup. Cook sauce until bubbly.
- Serve over rice.