Let this amazing smelling stove top potpourri immerse your home in a delicious aroma this Christmas! It’s perfect for just a cozy night in or for your holiday party. You could even give this as a hostess gift in a mason jar. Not only does it smell incredible, it looks pretty too! Try this easy potpourri recipe this holiday season!
What You’ll Need
- 2-3 cups of water
- 1-2 oranges
- Whole cloves
- Cinnamon sticks
- Ground nutmeg
- Pour 2-3 cups of water into a saucepan.
- Slice up your oranges, keeping the skin on, and toss in the water.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix.
- Simmer on low-medium. (Periodically check on the mixture and add water since it can evaporate.)
- Once you’re through with the potpourri, simply toss.
Photo Credit: April Schallau