If you want to try something new this holiday season while still maintaining delicious flavors, try out this easy take on a pork tenderloin.
Glazes are the perfect way to marinate your favorite dishes and not to mention how quick and easy they are to make. Bring out the smoky pork flavor and jazz it up with a yummy sweet cranberry taste that only requires a few ingredients you probably already have in the cupboard!
- 1 boneless rolled pork tenderloin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cranberry sauce (jellied)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Combine salt and pepper and rub over the tenderloin. Place the tenderloin in a greased roasting pan and bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 40 minutes.
- While the pork is cooking, combine the cranberry sauce, orange juice, and brown sugar into a saucepan and cook on medium heat until everything is melted and mixed well. Use 1/4 of this mixture and drizzle over the tenderloin.
- Bake an additional 20 minutes while basting with the remaining glaze frequently. Let cool 10 minutes before slicing and serve with the any glaze left over. Yields 6-8 servings.
Recipe Credit: Taste of Home