Photo Credit: ABC
DWTS fans the wait is over, The Dancing With the Stars season 20 cast has been revealed! The stars were revealed this morning on Good Morning America and it looks like this will be the fiercest competition yet. It’s the 10th anniversary of the show, so producers are celebrating with what is sure to be an awesome season.
We’ll get to see some of our favorite celebs like Suzanne Somers, Patti LaBelle, football player Michael Sam and Olympian Nastia Liukin dance in the compeititon. A few fresh faces like U.S. Army veteran Noah Galloway and Charlotte McKinney, the model in that sexy Carl’s Jr. Super Bowl ad will also be hitting the dance floor.
Alfonso Ribeiro, the Fresh Prince of Bel Air star, who took home the gold last season shared his advice for the future competitors.
"I would say to everybody is that simply it is a marathon, not a sprint," Ribeiro said. "It's not about winning week one, it’s about winning that final week. You have to pace yourself."
Here’s the full list of the stars and their partners who are ready to shake it on the dance floor:
- Noah Galloway with Sharna Burgess
- Robert Herjavec with Kym Johnson
- Patti LaBelle with Artem Chigvintsev
- Nastia Liukin with Derek Hough
- Riker Lynch with Allison Holker
- Charlotte McKinney with Keo Motsepe
- RedFoo with Emma Slater
- Michael Sam with Peta Murgatroyd
- Willow Shields with Mark Ballas
- Suzanne Somers with Tony Dovolani
- Rumer Willis with Valentin Chmerkovskiy
Which celebrity are you most look forward to seeing dance? Make sure to tune in for the premiere of Dancing With the Stars on Monday, March 16, at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.