Say goodbye to cellulite with this all-natural scrub using coffee! Skip expensive treatments to remove cellulite and make your own at home! Coffee is the magical ingredient for this DIY cellulite scrub because the caffeine helps eliminate cellulite. Caffeine is a main ingredient found in almost all pricy store-bought scrubs or creams. Caffeine goes to work on cellulite! It increases circulation to the problem area, such as thighs or your bum.
It will remove toxins and excess water from the tissue and lessen that dreaded dimpled texture. And you’re left with a more toned and taut you! This sweet-smelling scrub also uses sea salt, brown sugar, almond oil and olive oil; all of which have skin benefits too! Follow our guide and remove cellulite instantly!
What You’ll Need
- ½ cup of fresh ground coffee, caffeinated. Do not use decaf. The caffeine is the magical cellulite remover!
- ¼ cup of sea salt. Sea salt can increase circulation, serves as a wonderful exfoliator and can absorb toxins from the skin!
- ¼ cup of brown sugar. Brown sugar contains natural ingredients and can completely smooth out your skin!
- ¼ cup of a mixture of sweet almond oil and olive oil. Olive oil has a ton of antioxidants and can be used as an exfoliator. Almond oil makes skin healthier by removing impurities, dead skin cells and is completely moisturizing.
- In a bowl, mix together the coffee, sea salt and brown sugar.
- Add your olive oil and almond oil last and mix well.
- When completely mixed, spoon into a mason jar, secure with a lid and leave in the shower.
- While you’re in the shower, massage the scrub into your skin in a circular motion and rinse off well with warm water. Target areas such as thighs or butt.
- This also makes a great gift for the holidays, birthday or right before beach season!
Photo Credit: April Schallau