Make a DIY holiday candle for the dining room table.
Holiday decorating can be super fun, easy, and inexpensive. So, to put a little cheer in your home and around the dinning room table, here are two simple and easy DIY decorative holiday candles.
DIY Holiday Candles
- Green bush leaves
- Glass container
- Start by going outside and picking a bush whose green leaves you like. Simply cut off a few (long and short) and bring them inside.
- Place green leaves inside, holding in to the glass container.
- Next, take a candle and put it inside to hold leaves in place.
- Add a few berries on the side of the candle, around and on top of the leaves you’ve added.
- You can also layer green leaves and cranberries then add a candle on top.
Repeat both methods with glass containers of varying sizes.
These are simple ways to decorate your table this holiday.