Wow the guests at your holiday party with a killer centerpiece complete with a floating cranberry candle bowl. Cranberries are the perfect seasonal touch for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Plus, cranberries last for a while so you’ll be able to enjoy this DIY centerpiece décor for weeks! All you need is a clear glass or crystal bowl, water, cranberries and floating candles to create this holiday centerpiece!
What You’ll Need
- 2 clear bowls. You can use glass, crystal or even clear plastic!
- 1-2 packages of fresh cranberries
- 2-3 white floating candles. You can do scented or unscented. Try a Christmas cookie scented candle or vanilla.
- Fill your clear bowl 2/3 of the way with fresh, clean water.
- Divide the 1-2 bags of cranberries evenly amongst both bowls and pour in.
- Add 2-3 floating candles, light and enjoy! It’s a festive and colorful way to decorate your table for the holidays. How do you like to use cranberries for decoration?
Photo Credit: April Schallau