DIY projects can be a fabulous and memorable holiday gift, and they’re also fun to make. Making homemade soaps is so easy but when you pour your soap into gummy bear ice cube tray molds, you’ll have an adorable stocking stuffer for your kids, teens or friends! Make these moisturizing cherry, lime and lemon hand soaps that are just too cute to resist.
What You’ll Need
- Honey melt and pour soap base (check your local craft stores like Michael's or Hobby Lobby).
- Yellow food coloring
- Red food coloring
- Green food coloring
- Cherry essential oil or extract
- Lemon essential oil or extract
- Lime essential oil or extract
- Gummy bear ice cube tray mold
- Cut cubes from the soap and place into a microwavable bowl and zap until melted.
- Add a couple drops of the first food coloring and a few drops of its corresponding essential oil or extract.
- Stir until completely mixed.
- Pour into the molds.
- Continue the process for the other colors and scents.
- Let sit overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- When hardened, pop out the soaps from the mold.
- Place gummy bear soaps into a plastic bag or mason jar and finish off with a cute ribbon and label.