A delicious body scrub using all-natural ingredients that is yummy enough to eat!
You probably have numerous hand, foot and body beauty products lined up in your bathroom. But do you have a good scrub? Body scrubs are fantastic for you as they get rid of dead skin cells to reveal new, soft skin cells. There are plenty of scrubs to choose from at the store but do you know (or can you pronounce) what some of the ingredients are? Try this homemade body scrub that is good enough to eat!
Ingredients for Homemade Brown Sugar Crumble Hand and Foot Scrub
- Mason jar
- Brown sugar
- Regular granulated sugar
- Olive oil
- The fun part of this recipe is that you can make it as you go depending on how coarse you want it, how much you want of it and how oily you want it to be.
- In a large mixing bowl, add brown and regular sugar.
- Add a splash of water.
- Add olive oil.
- Mix ingredients together until fully blended.
- Pour into a Mason jar. This also makes a great gift!
- When ready to use, simply take out a small scoop with a spoon and massage hands and feet and rinse off. You could even warm up the scrub in the microwave for a relaxing, warm massage.
- When you wipe your hands and feet dry, you’ll experience amazing softness!