Instead of spending quite a bit of money on party decorations, why not make a few on your own? Brighten up the room with these simple DIY Pom Poms! These decorations will be the cutest party decorations for your upcoming event, and can also serve as fun home decorations for kids and teens - or grown-ups, because you're never too old for pom poms.
- Tissue paper or crepe paper
- Fold up the paper into small sections like an accordion.
- Tie together using the twine at the center of the accordion folded paper. Tie into a knot.
- Cut pointed/triangular ends to the paper.
- Spread out the paper on each end and play around until they look like flowers.
- Make a second flower.
- Attach the two flowers by tying twine to connect the centers, and leave a long strand of twine to hang.
- Staple the flowers leaves together to keep sturdy.
What other DIY party decorations do you love to make?