An adorable way to give yourself or friend a much-needed day of pampering!
As women, a pampering day at least once a month is a must. But forget the spa or nail salon. This DIY spa pampering jar is perfect for giving yourself or a friend a much-needed day of body love! Fill a mason jar with indulgent goodies like lotions, masks, polishes and more and you are ready to go! Use it yourself or bring as a gift to a wedding or baby shower or surprise your friend on her birthday.
What You’ll Need
- Mason jar
- Label, if you plan to give this DIY idea as a gift
- Cute, girly ribbon
- Nail polish(es)
- Top coat(s)
- Nail files
- Shower gel
- Body and hand lotion
- Packaged foot, hand and facemasks
- Packaged under eye collagen pads
- Nail clippers
- Ice mask for the face
- Eyebrow tweezers
- Toe separators
- And any other pampering goodies
- Cut a piece off your ribbon and tie into a bow around the mason jar.
- Write "Spa Pampering Jar" on a label and tie it around the jar. You could really write anything here. If it’s a gift, you could write a little something to your friend about how she can use the contents of this jar to pamper and relax on her birthday!
- Artfully place your contents inside. Use any and all of the ideas above or add some other items, such as a travel-size mud mask or a little piece of chocolate. No pamper day is complete without chocolate!
This makes a great gift for birthdays, Mother’s Day or for expecting mommies. You could also use this idea for storage and keep all your nail accessories in there like toe separators, polishes or top coats. Maybe you’re going on a road trip soon? This is a great companion!
Photo Credit: April Schallau