You just may want to eat this homemade body scrub because it literally smells just like strawberry ice cream. Seriously!
Satisfy that sweet tooth of yours with a homemade body scrub that will infuse your whole shower with the sugary smell of strawberry ice cream. It’s never been easier to bring the joys of summertime to your shower!
What You’ll Need
- Glass jar or mason jar
- White sugar
- Light pink liquid soap dye: you’ll want to make sure you have something that is appropriate for cosmetic use or you might just end up staining your skin
- Strawberry essential oil
- Clear imitation vanilla; not just for baking!
- Olive oil
- Optional: If you don’t want your scrub to be too grainy, you can add in a ½ tablespoon of in-shower lotion or cream
- In a large bowl, add your sugar and olive oil.
- Mix until you get a scrub-like consistency.
- Next, add your clear imitation vanilla and strawberry essential oil until you get your desired strength of scent.
- Add a couple drops of pink liquid soap dye and stir until the scrub becomes light pink, just like the ice cream!
- Then, if you choose to, stir in your in-shower lotion or cream.
- Spoon into a mason jar or clean glass jar with a lid.
- Enjoy in your own shower or give the perfect summery gift!