Want a good chocolate kiss cookie recipe? We have it here!
Cookies hot out of the oven with milk is pure heaven. Even those of us watching our weight can indulge now and then. Seriously, ladies, life is short!
Womensforum is big on cookie recipes these days and we are determined to let you know the best cookie recipes for even the most inept cook. We feel this one is a keeper.
My sister-in-law, who is an excellent cook, passed along this delicious chocolate kiss cookie recipe. I'm just going to go ahead and buy larger clothes because there is no way I cannot eat these.
Here is a chocolate mini kiss cookie recipe to die for.
Chocolate Kiss Cookie Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed in bowl until fluffy and light.
- Stir together cocoa, baking soda, flour and salt. Add this to the butter mixture.
- Continue to beat until blended well.
- Add nuts and chocolate kisses.
- Drop onto ungreased cooking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until done. Let cool slightly. Remove cookies to wire rack to further cool then serve.
This recipe yields about 3 and a half dozen cookies and they taste excellent!
What's your favorite cookie recipe?