Maybe ice cream isn’t your go-to dessert during the wintertime, but this holiday season serve a double mint holiday ice cream sundae at your next bash!
It’s super easy to make and beats slaving over an oven baking. Make your sundaes in teacups for a cute presentation. If you have Christmas teacups, even better! Serve with peppermint hot cocoa and you’ll have a tasty dessert menu.
- Rolled wafers. I used chocolate and mint wafers.
- Mint chocolate chip ice cream. Make sure it’s green.
- Peppermint ice cream
- Hot fudge sauce
- In your teacups, place a rounded scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream.
- On top, add a scoop of peppermint ice cream.
- Alternate the layering for each teacup so you get a colorful presentation.
- Heat your hot fudge in the microwave and pour over the ice cream.
- Take one rolled wafer and break it in half and stick on the side of the ice cream.
- Garnish with a mint leaf if desired.
- From there, you can use whipped cream, sprinkles, cherries or make a sundae bar for your Christmas party.
Photo Credit: April Schallau