There’s nothing more satisfying than a warm bowl of creamy pasta!
Creamy chicken fettuccine alfredo is an Italian favorite but when you have to cook the sauce, veggies, pasta and chicken, it can be a time consuming dish. Bring this tasty Italian dish to your family's table tonight by using your favorite jar of alfredo sauce and pre-cooked chicken. It’s an inexpensive and fast way to make your favorite pasta meal!
- Fettuccine pasta
- Jar of your favorite alfredo sauce. Try roasted garlic Alfredo sauce!
- Cup of frozen peas
- Pre-cooked chicken
- Pour your jar of alfredo sauce into a saucepan and simmer on low during the duration of your cook time.
- Boil water and pour in your pasta stirring frequently.
- While your pasta is cooking, cook your frozen peas in the microwave or stovetop. Set aside when done.
- Drain your pasta once it becomes al dente and return pack to pot.
- Zap your pre-cooked chicken in the microwave, according to package directions.
- Pour your sauce, chicken and peas into the pot with your pasta and stir. And dinner is served, happy Italian night!
Photo Credit: April Schallau