Try this yummy quiche recipe for your Easter brunch and impress your guests!
Every year, my mother has Easter brunch at her house and she always makes the best quiche that the entire family always looks forward to! It’s a hash brown quiche recipe and it will amaze your taste buds! Of course moms are the best cooks so you know this will be a winner at your house Easter afternoon!
Try this Easter brunch hash brown quiche recipe. You’ll thank my mother for this one! It’s easy to make and you’ll probably have most of the ingredients at home too.It’s a perfect main dish and will go great with any sides you decide to serve like fruit, bacon, or toast!
- 3 cups of thawed and drained shredded frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- 1/2 cup of green onion, diced
- 1 cup of cheddar, shredded
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup of half-and-half
- 3/4 cup of diced cooked ham or bacon
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Lightly press the potatoes in between paper towels in order to dry them.
- Mix the hash browns and the melted butter and then press the mixture up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate and into the bottom.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until it is golden brown and until the quiche starts to crisp.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Once the hash brown crust is done, take out of the oven and pour the mixture into it and put back into the oven.
- Put the temperature on oven to 350 degrees and bake for 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown and it has puffed.
Make your Easter brunch extra special this year with this hash brown quiche recipe. It’s perfect for the kids and the adults and the hash brown quiche is even yummy the next day too!