The tastiest and healthiest crispy chicken recipe!
There is nothing tastier than some crispy fried chicken! But all that grease just makes it so unhealthy that we feel guilty after. We've got a guilt-free recipe for crispy oven baked chicken that is healthier and your family will love it! It's the simplistic recipe! All you need are 3 simple ingredients and an hour of your time and you'll have a yummy crispy dinner. Check out this recipe for tonight's meal.
Crispy Chicken Recipe
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups of crushed corn flakes
- 1/4 cup of buttermilk
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Pour the corn flakes into a zip lock bag and crush them and pour into a large bowl.
- Brush the buttermilk on both sides of all your children breasts.
- Place the breasts in the bowl of crushed corn flakes and coat each side and place on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Optional: After you have coated the chicken with corn flakes feel free to sprinkle some Cajun seasoning on both sides of the chicken breasts for a spicy crispy chicken dinner.
- Serve with vegetables or French fries and you are all set for a delicious meal tonight. This healthy crispy oven baked chicken dinner will be a family favorite!
What other crispy chicken recipes do you love making the family? Share them with us!
Photo Credit: April Barkley