Rich and creamy, this eggnog punch recipe is a gift in itself.
There are many punches to make for the holidays, but the holidays just aren't the same without eggnog. So, make a punch and get your eggnog with easy eggnog punch. Whether you’re an eggnog lover or not, this rich and creamy version will make you believe. It’s easy and has just enough "oomph." After one sip you’ll be hooked and going back to the bowl for more.
Easy Eggnog Punch
- 1-2 tubs of French vanilla ice cream
- 8 cups chilled eggnog
- 12 oz. chilled cream soda
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup rum or whiskey (optional)
- Transfer ice cream into a punch bowl.
- Add and mash eggnog until it is combined well.
- Slowly stir in cream soda.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
It can't get much easier than that! Will you be making an eggnog punch this holiday?