Try out these five easy exercise moves from the comfort of your hotel room.
Are you sick of feeling guilty after traveling because you ate poorly and didn’t keep up with your workout plan? Everyone knows that it can be hard to stick with a workout routine while traveling. Whether you had a long day of business meetings, or a fun-filled day with the kids, it can be extremely difficult to find that exercise motivation.
However, with Andrea Metcalf’s five easy exercise moves, you’re sure to stay in shape while traveling!
5 Easy Workout Moves (and you can do them anywhere!)
- With your hands pointing forward while secure on a chair, place your feet out in front of you, and bend your arms up and down. Make sure to keep your belly tight while lifting.
- For an added challenge, place your legs straight in front of you, with your toes pointing upward. Continue to bend your arms up and down, to work out your entire body.
- Do 50 repetitions, or continue dips for one minute.
- This move targets your inner and outer thighs, which is an area most of us women have trouble with.
- While holding onto a table, bend your knees and plié down an inch or so, then lift up.
- Stretch your feet out into a plank rotation, while keeping your arms secured on the table in front of you with your body in a straight line.
- Rotate up and twist, while raising your arm to the ceiling. Continue this same movement on the other side.
- Do 20 repetitions of this move or continue for one minute.
- While in the same position, bend your arms up and down, while keeping your back straight.
- Make sure to keep your belly and core tight, for an added workout.
CORNER SIT UPS
- Sit down onto the floor, and put your heels up on the bed.
- With your hands behind your head, lift up and twist side to side.
TIP: Be sure to always pack your fitness clothes when traveling, especially since they don’t take up much room in your suitcase!
Stay Fit and Focused While Traveling
With these quick and easy exercise moves, there will be no reason you won’t be able to keep up with your exercise routine while having to travel. This mini workout will be sure to keep you feeling fit and guilt-free!