Learn a simple way to wrap up your holiday gifts!
Whether you baked a special treat, bought a gift, or made something cute and creative, your gift will need some special wrapping. And, sometimes, wrapping holiday gifts can be stressful- so many gifts and such little time! Lifestyle and health expert Andrea Metcalf is here to help and has a step-by-step guide on easy holiday gift wrapping.
Homemade Holiday Gift Wrapping
- Brown paper bag or any paper bag
- Hole punch
- Candy canes, or berries, or leaves, or evergreen
Holiday Gift Wrapping Directions
- Place your gift inside of the bag. Fold bag over to crease.
- Make two hole punches on fold.
- Cut a short piece of ribbon and lace it through the bag.
- Add candy cane, berries or evergreen and tie a knot to hold it in place and then tie a bow.
It’s that simple! Watch this easy holiday gift wrapping video to see how to wrap up your gifts without tape or wrapping paper! They look festive and can be done in seconds!