This sweet dish is a favorite in many homes at this time of year.
Inside out chocolate cream cookies is a winter and holiday favorite enjoyed by people of all ages. It’s a comforting sweet treat best served at a holiday party or after dinnertime for the entire family. Because of its snowball look, it’s a perfect addition to your snowy or snow-less holiday. With only three ingredients and under 20 minutes to make, this holiday dessert would be fun to make with your kids.
How to Make Inside Out Chocolate Cream Cookies
- 1 package chocolate cream cookies
- 8 oz. package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 package white chocolate almond bark
- Crumble cookies by hand or use food processor to break down into fine crumbs.
- Place crumbs in a large mixing bowl.
- Add softened package of cream cheese.
- Knead together until mixture is one consistency.
- Mixture should be thick but free of large cream cheese chunks. Small chunks are fine.
- Roll into small cookie dough balls.
- Place on a wax paper covered cookie sheet.
- Melt almond bark on stove top or in microwave.
- Cover each cookie balls with melted almond bark.
- Place cookie sheet in fridge for about an hour or freezer for 10 minutes.
- Keep in fridge until it’s time to serve.
Almond bark is a confectionery ingredient only found during fall and winter, but just in case you want to make these delicate treats year round or just want the real deal, you can make your own white chocolate coating. All you need is a package of white chocolate and heavy whipping cream. Heat chocolate over stove top and slowly stir in heavy whipping cream. Drizzle on top and enjoy!