Photo Credits: April Schallau
Moms make us feel special every day so in honor of Mother’s Day, make your mom feel extra special with a homemade Mother’s Day card. If you’re just a beginner at crafting, making a card from scratch can be overwhelming. but this DIY tutorial is so easy and can be used for other occasions like birthdays or showers!
What You’ll Need
- Pink patterned craft paper
- Plain white paper
- Colored markers
- 3D butterfly decals
- Mason jar stamp
- Flower stamps
- Black ink
- “Happy Mother’s Day” stamp
- Yellow patterned craft paper
- Cut your pink patterned paper vertically and fold in half to create a vertical card.
- Press your mason jar into the black ink and press it onto your plain white paper.
- Next, press your flower stamps into the black ink and press into the mason jar so it looks like the mason jar is holding the flowers.
- Color in the flowers and stems and cut out.
- Glue to the front of the pink paper and allow to dry.
- Add a couple 3D butterfly decals on the card.
- Cut out a small square from your yellow paper and press the “Happy Mother’s Day” stamp into the black ink and glue that to the front of the mason jar.
- Then, write whatever message you want to write to your mom! Although, this card speaks volumes, we think!